Monday, June 15, 2009

African Journey

hello, imaginary people who I pretend read my blog! I haven't really posted anything in while. I apologize.
anyway.

my local zoo just opened a new chapter called "the African Journey".
I checked it out last sunday, and it was pretty cool.  

This hyena didn't seem to be laughing. 
I was actually afraid it was dead, but I guess it just 
couldn't take the Indiana heat. 
(that was a joke...)
this is Zuri, the giraffe. 
you can feed her a leaf of lettuce for five bucks.
even my little brother couldn't take the heat.
there were a lot of mongoose (mongooses? mongeese?)
 scurrying around.
and last but not least we saw two majestic creatures;
 the king and queen of the jungle themselves. 


their names are Bill and Ina.


ironic, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment