Thursday, March 4, 2010

dissection!

I'd like to correct the correction which I previously corrected. *clears throat* I DON'T think photobucket is having any problems. Actually, they might. But I've got a Mac, and apparently Macs are more virus prone. So basically I currently don't have an excuse to NOT use my blog. *sigh*

ANYWAY, that's irrelevant.

Anyway, in Biology I've been dissecting things. WEEKLY! Some high schoolers groan and complain and maybe even choke themselves before cutting open a frog or a grasshopper. I find it relaxing. probably because of my morbidly cute sense of humor. I may be the only kid who says "AWWW!!! look at the cute little brain!". The best thing is I'm in a class with nine boys and no girls and I'm the one who's most excited about butchering small animals.
Well, at least I think... I'm a natural spaz. Every friday I take in my camera, Ernesto. (Yes, I named my camera Ernesto. He's, like, my best friend!!!) And I take plenty of vivid pictures.


This is Walter. (Yes, I name my victims.) As you can see, he's a worm...


I love making everything look like a horror film. I actually know how to make intestines out of sausage and jelly...


this is Graham. The grasshopper...


poor Graham...



This is Jaques. (Ya know, like the one from finding nemo? yeah...)



I'm never going to red lobster again....


and last but not least, this is Frankie. idn't he a cutie?



May they all rest in pieces...


Next week I'm dissecting a pig. I'll be naming him Kevin Bacon! (clever, eh?... no? ok...) look out for that! Something tells me he's gonna be REEEEALLLY cute! (Ya know, because pigs are always cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment